[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 13:43:13 EDT 2011

Our candle lighting memorial was a week ago.  Thank You to everyone who has
responded to let us know where your candle was lit.  We have a good listing, so
far.  If you lit a candle for the memorial and have not told me your location
yet, please send me an email and/or post on the Digest.  Weeee will be working
on the world list and the world map soon and weee want to be sure that we have
included everyone who participated.

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP (our ever-efficient secretary)
(Remembering our Reese)