[Gpdd] MISC: candle lighting

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 15:56:03 EDT 2011

We lit twelve candles, one for each of our beloved piggies lost (11), plus another for all others sadly missed.  Snoopy made it home that day, in time for the candle lighting, that evening (March 9) at 8 p.m. our time in Hawaii.  Thus, our 'whole family' was together.  We quietly talked about Snoopy, how much we miss him, how much we love him and will always love him, and yet glad that he was able to come home that day.

We are in Hilo, Big Island, Hawaii.

Corrine and Michael
and Sparkles, Bedlington, Twinkle, Capt. Jack