[Gpdd] MISC: Sparkles chirped

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 02:56:59 EDT 2011

I have had few piggies chirp, but they do seem in a trance, and it seems to
put the other piggies who can hear it into a trance. Actually pretty well
trances me. And when it's over it's just over and life goes back to normal.
I think you may have scared her when you woke up and that’s why she may have
seemed upset so I don’t think her upsetment had any thing to do with her
singing.

I only had one episode that I think I understand.  I had a pair of boars
living together, they were very much a pair and the bigger boss boar was
very much in charge. One day I took his little partner out of the cage for a
bath when Peter, the boss, broke out in a long chirping song. After we were
all untranced, I put Pedro back, and all seemed perfectly happy.  After that
I still would take Pedro or Peter for their baths or other care and Peter
never sang again or seemed upset when I took Pedro out.  Other times and
many other stories I've heard on GPDD seemed happy songs. Maybe she misses
Snoopy. It's about impossible to say. I just enjoy the songs when the come.
And just to be sure I check around their cages and little bodies.