[Gpdd] Misc: New pig at the misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 10:16:03 EDT 2011

Just want to let everyone know that there is a new fellow here at the misfits!
His name is Aristotle. He is a funny little fellow that is about a year and a
half old. He was at the seed and feed store for over two weeks looking for
a place to call his forever home. Yes we caved... He loves to sit on his house.
he is a sweet sweet boy. I guess when we lost our dear Amelia  our house was
just not the same with only 16 piggies!! so now we are back up to 17 again. So
how many piggies do you have??
Jean (misfits)