[Gpdd] Misc: welcome Anneli and her 6 piggies

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 21:25:36 EDT 2011

A big welcome to you Anneli and your six piggies:) We look forward to hearing
more about you and your babies:)
My name is Jean and my little group of 17 piggies is called the misfits. We live
in Moline, IL

We take in lots of unwanted piggies. Lots of sad stories come with my piggies
but once they come here to our home it becomes their forever home and they never
ever have to leave and its full of cuddles, vegs, hay and lots of love.
A big welcome from the misfits!!
Jean
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.