[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Pixie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Mar 22 12:02:22 EDT 2011

Hi Pat,

Welcome virtual hugs for Pixie!

Well done for adopting another little poppet. Pixie sounds like a proper
little character and will give you lots of fun.

Her babes are adorable and you must have exerted a gtreat deal of willpower
not to bring home the whole family. Have you noticed how suitable the
remaining babes' names are to be a part of your piggy family? Just right for
Apple. I wonder if they are little girls and could go back with their
mother.

I shall look out for another announcement this weekend if they do not find
homes in the meantime.

I hope that Olivia is doing well.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.