[Gpdd] MISC Re Piglets

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Mar 26 13:02:16 EDT 2011

Debra,

What delightful pigtures of your little ones. They certainly seem to be enjoying having the pipe to run through between rooms.

All of my herd love running through a pipe, even the elderly ones, who sometimes fall asleep inside. Dorian does laps of his pen, incorporating a dash through the pipe on each circuit.

When they are in the garden in the summer, they have lots of pipes, straight ones, some with a bend and others which are Y shaped. The pipes are also useful if someone helps me to bring them all back in again as a piggy can safely be carried in a pipe by the most inexperienced piggy person who can cover each end with a hand and deliver the piggy back to his/her home.

I haven't tried uploading a video but I would imagine that is it done in the same way as a photo. Looking forward to seeing one.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.