[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Snoopy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 16:51:38 EDT 2011

Corrine and Michael, please accept our belated condolences on Snoopy's passing.  We read of his lurching and his breathing problems and had so hoped that he would be all right, and we are so very sorry that he passed away so quickly.  It is especially hard when a piggie illness happens late at night or on a weekend, but you did everything you could for him, and we know he appreciated all of your love and care.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, five and a half years is a good lifespan for a piggie, and it is great that he was never sick a day in his life until the very end.  We know Snoopy enjoyed all of his days with you.  He was a very lucky boy.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan