[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Amelia (Agent Mouse)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 17:13:10 EDT 2011

Jean and the Misfits, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of Amelia (Agent Mouse).  Your posting about her passing was a beautiful and inspiring tribute to her.  How wonderful to read of how she blossomed under your excellent care, despite beginning her life with a breeder who put her in a cage with "unfit" piggies and allowed her ears and body to be chewed by the others.  Reading of how you treated her sores and then refused to have her "kidney stones" removed (and later discovered that they were babies) was so touching.  So touching, too, that one of her babies was just the type of piggie the breeder was trying to create, and yet he thought Amelia was worthless.  Perhaps she never spoke because, after you saved her life, everything had already been said.  We know she was sure she was in heaven.  We are so sorry that her heart gave out, but we are glad you were able to be with her and comfort her.  We are sure she is now at the Bridge with her son Trigger, and we send best thoughts to her surviving son Ringer.  All fellow agents salute her, too, we know.

Please don't feel bad that you didn't cry.  You made her life a wonderful one, and it went from horrible to lovely and loving -- that is what is important.  She was a lucky girl.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan