[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Bailey

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 18:33:04 EDT 2011

Anneli, we send our condolences on the passing of Bailey.  How sad that he died unexpectedly, despite all the vet's best efforts.  It is very touching, though, that you have his two babies to remember him by -- they are obviously lucky piggies, born on St. Patrick's Day.  We are sure you will see Bailey in them more and more as they grow.  Although he was only four, we know those four years with you were very happy ones, and he knew how very much you loved him.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan