[Gpdd] [Announcement] Stolen Guinea pig

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Mar 28 06:35:37 EDT 2011

Evelyn,

That is such a sad story about the stolen piggy.

Having looked at the photos, I expect that the thieves were after that smart
wooden hutch, as they are so expensive to buy, and didn't even think about
the poor piggy inside.

I do hope that his owner gets her piggy back safely. If she does, she will
not care about the hutch as I am sure that she will keep her piggy indoors
in future.

Thank you for spreading the word. Do keep us updated.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, who are glad that they only go outside when I am
there to watch them.

P.S. I noticed a comment by a Kay Dudman on Woo Woos' page. I wonder if that
is the same lady that used to be an active member of our little group and
who was Slave to the Piggies Porcelain.