[Gpdd] MISC A few pigtures of Otto

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 21:14:44 EDT 2011

Otto is gorgeous, he looks allot like my Wild Wooly Willy a white with black
eyes Texel (and one black eye ring) He had the best personality and was the
king of my heart for many years. Your Gandalf looks just like his name and
your plethora of long haired piggies boggles my mind in terms of care.  They
are all very pretty show their diverse backgrounds that you unite with their
names.  All in all a healthy happy looking bunch as pretty as fruits on the
rack or a treasure chest of little jewels, but with personality. Congrats.
Sandy and Sammy