[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: memorial light that went round the world

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 12:12:53 EDT 2011

Audrey, Gordon and William -

HUGE appreciative wheeks to you all (and everyone responsible) for making the memorial light go round the world, and thanks to Audrey and family for organizing and documenting it for us.

Looking at the list of SO MANY locations made me feel warm inside, and like it's a small world, after all.

Small, like a guinea pig. If only it were all loving and furry  as well.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts