[Gpdd] MISC- OFF TOPIC- foster bunny family

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 20:05:13 EDT 2011

I finally have some extra time to update on our foster bunny family. We took the babies back 2 weeks ago & they all got adopted already. It turned out she had 2 boys & 2 girls. Plus the 2 little angels that didn't make it. We took Mama Bunny back last week. She was going to go to the House Rabbit Society but they were full so she is at a bunny sanctuary called Bunny Magic in Maryland. She will either get adopted or live out the rest of her life there. She has some behavior problems because of the abuse & neglect she experienced so she may end up not being adoptable. I guess that will be up to them. I'm so happy that she is in a good place where she can finally have a happy life. She will get spayed so she will never be able to be bred again. Plus she will have other rabbits to be with. She's been through so much in her short life, she deserves this. The Humane League is inundated with small animals right now. There are over 20 rabbits there & some may be pregnant because they were part of a seizure & also alot were wounded too. There is also alot of other piggies, hamsters, rats, mice, etc... it is so, so sad. So I will be fostering again very soon I'm sure. So I miss them all but it's time to move on to the next critter that needs help & start yet another story!
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames