[Gpdd] Misc; Stolen Piggy

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 09:15:46 EDT 2011

We found the news of a stolen piggy absolutely shocking we couldnt believe someone would do that.

We have put his picture and facebook link on the undercoverguineapig blog just to spread the word further, we also managed to contact Woo Woo's owner to let her know we have done this and we are keeping a close eye out for any updates.

We had the same thoughts as Penny it was an expensive cage, we also think that being this close to Easter someone may have seen a hutch and assumed it housed a rabbit.

We hope Woo Woo is safe wherever he is and is returned home soon.

Thank you Evelyn for highlighting this for us

M, Spooky and Hector