[Gpdd] Misc; Stolen Piggy

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 18:07:17 EDT 2011

Thank you so much for doing something positive to find Woo Woo, I have been
literally dumbfounded that someone would steal a guinea pig and have had
this empty helpless feeling. I wonder if a YouTube video might help, even if
its just still pigtures with a voice over.  I don’t know how to do it as I
don’t use a camera even, but someone would.  Also I wonder if Woo Woo's
owners put out "Wanted Posters" in his neighborhood and town if possible. If
the thief didn’t want a piggy they may have just turned him loose.  I sure
hope he is found safe. Sandy and Sammy