[Gpdd] MISC.: guinea pig paintings to benefit Martha Weaver

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 16:00:42 EDT 2011

I've been trying to find the link that was auctioning the best GP art I've ever seen as a benefit for Martha. The site is in the UK, and the address had the words, blackdog, in it. I've been backtracking over past GPDD entries to no avail. Even with UK pounds converted to US dollars, the bids are pathetically low, especially considering the quality of the piggie portraits and the scarcity of great art that honors our beloveds. Could someone help me find the link? When it comes up, have a look. You'll be amazed at how their little personalities have been captured in watercolor.

Joanie