[Gpdd] misc: Marsha Weaver

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 22:53:02 EDT 2011

We are deeply sadden to read of this terrible tragedy. Our ck will be in the
mail tomorrow. I cant even imagine the horror this family is going thru. Our
prayers and best wishes for the Weaver family for all their needs, so sorry for
all your losses during this terrible tragedy. We were very glad to read that the
family is out of the hospital. The wounds we know are not only physical but
emotional as well.
Our deepest sympathy for the loss of your precious pets. Our hearts cry out for
your loss.
Jean and Andy (misfits)

Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.