[Gpdd] MISC.: piggie portraits found!

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon May 2 02:03:08 EDT 2011

Delighted to hear the portraits/ artist  you were thinking of was found. My
artist is probably different.  The Alge pic is a painting or sketch of
Alge's bridge piggy "Cooders" in smoking Jacket in a wingback chair  with
his girlfriend in a flowered frock standing just behind and Fluffy, made up
as a butler asking "will there be any thing else Sir!" and Cooders
dismissing him.  The scene takes place on an Oriental rug and this scene
setting was one I used to describe the grown pigs lounge in a PigAir Flight
for a virtual adventure many years ago when I had my Penny Giggle. Its quite
a laugh to think of a formal English Study or dining room for guinea pigs on
a Pig Air jet, its sad though the reason these memories are coming up now as
help is needed for those who have so awfully suffered. So I will try to find
the originals, my computer copy, any of us can try Beth as I will, and then
there are my four fuzzy and talented piggies. Hint, one is dressed in jail
house stripes, dragging a ball and chain and sings "Jail House Rock" . Quite
a coup for a Elvis /piggy fan.
So seriously if we can do our own version of an auction I will donate them.

Back to the pigture of Cooders. I have remembered that Nancy and her
daughter Alyssa, slave to Otto, the very vocal guinea pig,  were friends
with the artist, maybe it was Debbie.
I am not able to  run an auction unless we just use my eBay account which
has 100% (old) positive rating. Others would have to do the shipping of
other items, etc., except for what I have here. So if there is interest lets
set it up.
God bless Marsha's family and all the victims of this extraordinary tragedy
Love to them all sandy and Sammy