[Gpdd] MISC. Piggyfriends' internet connection

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon May 2 13:18:51 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

This is by way of an apology ( if I can get to post it ).

Our flaky Internet connection is now worse than useless. The phone company blames the ISP and the ISP blames the phone company and I don't know where to go from here. A phone engineer came and messed about with wires and said that it would be OK. It was for one evening only..............

I sometimes get a few moments connection after I have made a phone call or someone has called me so I am filling up my Outbox in the hope that I can send off a batch when I use the phone. I don't understand this at all. I could register with a new ISP but is that going to fix it?

In the hope that someone, somewhere can help me out. I am not ignoring you all....I am just out of touch.

Take care everyone and everypig.

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends, who are missing the Digest and Undercover Piggies.