[Gpdd] Misc: portraits for Marsha Weaver

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 16:16:35 EDT 2011

Hi all...this is the link of the portraits that everyone is talking about
and I have the santa with the piggies that I bought last year AND I
LOVE it!
Take a peek!
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/rosieblackdog/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
Joanne
Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

Homeless Animals   Prayer

I ask for the privilege   of not being born ... not to be born until you can
assure me of a home and a   master to protect me, and the right to live as long
as I am physically able to   enjoy life ... not to be born until my body is
precious and men have ceased to   exploit it because it is cheap and plentiful.
~ Author Unknown   ~