[Gpdd] MISC: Capybara

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon May 9 14:22:40 EDT 2011

A brief connection to the internet has enabled me to catch up on the GPDD.
Hooray!!

Sandy,

Capybaras are just like our piggies in that they do not synthesize their own
Vit C but obtain it from the grasses and reeds that they eat in the wild or
the fruits and veggies that pet ones are given. They can get scurvy if they
do not get enough Vit C just the same as our piggies.

Some reading matter on capys to prove my statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capybara

http://www.kapiyvaexotics.com/capybara-care-sheet.html

I'd love a pet capy but he would not think much of our cold winters here in
the UK. Neither do I.

Penny and the Piggyfriends ( pretending to be small capys but not wanting to
swim.)