[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Maps are Posted!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 14:33:43 EDT 2011

Dear GPDDers,
I have been away from email and swamped with work, but I wanted to let you know
that the world maps are posted on the GPDD website for you to see.  They still
need a little work and editing, but the GPDD Administrator has kindly posted the
maps and the lists of all the places where candles were lit in memory of our
dear friends, both little and big, who are at the Rainbow Bridge.

We will send out a few more notices that the maps are available, but until then,
take a look, click on the specific area to enlarge it, and look for your light!

Audrey, William, and gordon, the GP