[Gpdd] Announcement: Lily and Daisy turn 1!

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri May 13 19:26:16 EDT 2011

Sammy and I wish little Lily and Auntie Daisy  happy 1st birthday on this
most auspicious of duo-anniversaries.  Whee love hearing about the new
piggies coming along, new pirates and secret agents, world travelers, home
bodies....all! So I presume Chico and Woopy hosted the party and a good time
was had by all.

As for fungus, since they are already on a med and assuming its by mouth,
Ann Evans suggested adding Betadyne to their shampoo. Betadyne is a topical
over the counter antiseptic widely used as a topical cleaner for cuts and
scrapes as well as pre-op scrub. Pre-op is now done here anyway with
Hibiclens, more modern and more expensive. Betadyne also inhibits fungus as
does the Hibiclens which I use at home now. Don’t use on eyes or mucus
membranes.  Betadyne, being a derivative of iodine  is a very dark brown and
stains in full concentration which is how I use it, so check it out on a
light colored piggies hair in the concentration planned to make sure you don’t
get a dyed piggy.  Peter Gurney mentions Griseofulvin as well although Piggy
Potions would sat if it could be used topically.
lotsa birthday greetings  Sandy and Sammy