[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: A piggie dream

ME me at buddies.org
Mon May 16 09:46:14 EDT 2011

I often have dreams that include piggies, many of them are bizarre and couldn't be real ... though I don't remember most of them.  A few weeks ago I had a normal sort of dream about them, which I've since forgotten.  One I had years ago, which I remembered for a long time, though now the details have escaped me, had them on a large wooden deck with several square holes cut into the deck (about 2-3 feet wide each) ... and pools of water in those decks.  I was on the deck, looking for a specific piggie, in the middle of a dozen or so piggies running around.  I feared that she had jumped into the water.