[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: A piggie dream

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon May 16 14:06:39 EDT 2011

Unsurprisingly, for someone who spends most of her waking hours on piggy
care, I often dream about them. The details of most dreams disappear like a
puff of smoke upon waking but I know that piggies were in there somewhere.
Odd fragments remain.

Sometimes piggies from long ago put in an appearance and I can remember my
Lima, who has been gone some 20 years now, figured in one when she had
escaped from the garden pen and I was frantically running round the lawn
trying to catch her. Quite ridiculous as she could never had scaled a three
foot high fence but it seemed very real at the time. I also recall one quite
recently where I was sitting in the waiting room of my long ago vet with
boxes of piggies. That did happen but why I should be doing it in my sleep
is beyond me.

It gives us the chance to see those little lost friends again.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, who also have dreams when they twitch in their
sleep but I suspect that their dreams involve carrots and grass.