[Gpdd] [MISC] <RainBowBridge is not being maintained - why>

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Mon May 16 12:43:24 EDT 2011

Ladies / Gentlemen

     I am new to this group so plese forgive me if this subject has already been discussed.

    My son ( he's 12 ) had one of his favorite GuineaPigs die about two weeks ago and is still sadened by the lose.  So
I thought that it would be good for him to create an entry into a RainBow Bridge list for piggies.  We did the same thing for a
Alaskan Malamute that died several years ago ( which he still visits when he remembers her ).

    Anyway, that is how I found this site, Imagine my suprise when I went to the Guinea Pigs' Rainbow Bridge  http://www.guineapigsrainbow.org/

    Their have not been any new entries since March of 2008

    Does anyone know how to get in touch with the site managers?

    Has the site become abandoned?

    Do they need someone to take over the site?  --- Maybe my son and I can help.

    Would someone please respond ASAP as I know their is a need for this site.

Mark Moss