[Gpdd] MISC- Julie

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon May 16 19:12:49 EDT 2011

Has anyone heard from Julie lately? I know she's not on the digest anymore but I thought maybe someone has heard from her. She & I e-mail each other alot & I have not heard from her in awhile even though I've sent her a few e-mails & that's not like her. I'm a little concerned. If you have heard from her can you let me know if she's ok please? Thanks.

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======