[Gpdd] MISC: Guinea Pig Dreams

luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 17 16:19:40 EDT 2011

I have what I call "guinea pig anxiety dreams" rather regularly. They
usually involve my being responsible for guinea pigs who are either loose
outside, and in danger of getting lost or hurt, and I can't find all of
them, or guinea pigs who desperately need to be fed, and I'm looking for
their food, or both situations combined. These dreams involve "generic
guinea pigs", and I think reflect my general anxiety about the state of
the planet. I occasionally have dreams about individual guinea pigs (as
does my partner). These dreams are very pleasant, and I welcome these
dreams as otherworld moments with past and present piggies.

Luita
Marius and Hildegard, present piggies