[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to Mark

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 22:22:31 EDT 2011

I'm sure someone will be able to help you with the Rainbow Bridge page. I'm a computer dunce, as anyone here could tell you. I've never even posted a picture!

So nice to have you on board! I'm sure you'll like it here. We're a very supportive group with a wealth of knowledge between us and the sense to admit what we don't know. I'm not sure if you said you still have any guinea pigs after the one that passed on. We'd love to hear about piggies of past and present. They're so whimsical and loving, just hearing about them makes me smile.

Joanie