[Gpdd] [MISC] <RainBowBridge is not being maintained - why>

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 21:33:55 EDT 2011

Mark, please give your son our condolences on the passing of one of his favorite guinea pigs.  We are so very sorry for his loss.  When one of us loses one of these special beings, we often post here with memories and tributes.  Perhaps your son might want to send a message to the Digest about his buddy.  We are a supportive group, and we share the happy times and the sad ones.  It is so good to hear that your son's guinea pig was much loved and warmly remembered.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan