[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Maps are Posted! (Audrey Binder)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 15:30:27 EDT 2011

Audrey, Will, and Gordon,

You have done such a great job on the Peter Gurney candle lighting and
the beautiful map!  How wonderful to see the lights brightening the
world.  It's not hard to imagine Peter and our other departed friends --
human, furred, feathered, and finned -- looking on from the Bridge and
seeing the world lit up with our thanks and appreciation for them.

Thank you for all of your work, which involved such love and care.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan