[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Maps are Posted!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 12:30:41 EDT 2011

Dear GPDDers,
Just another reminder for those who have not yet seen the world maps for 2011.  They are posted on the GPDD Homepage at:

www.gpdd.org

Click on each of the rectangles on the map to see that area enlarged with little candle flames showing where a candle was lit.  Below the map is a complete listing of all the individual locations where candles were lit, by country and by state.

This was our 6th Annual Memorial Candle Lighting and we had participation from more countries that ever before.
Thank You for your participation, and thanks to the GPDD Administrator for all his help.

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP (our very efficient secretary)
(Our thoughts are with all those affected by all of the severe weather events)