[Gpdd] GPDD (Announcements): (Welcome to Gpdd); (Happy Belated Birthday Velvet and Onyx and also Quadruplet piggies)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:50:12 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone and Everypig,

I am still in March reading up on the Gpdd postings, and noticed some "new"
people although I am fairly new, too, compared to a lot of you.
So I just wanted to say, even though this shows I am definitely on "Hawaiian
time",  (ie---*slow* time), welcome to Abbie, who I have never said hello
to, and also to Roberto, and Anneli; I hope you are all still well and happy
and your pigs too. And a very belated but Happy Birthday to Velvet and Onyx.
And, the precious Precious piggies--babies of my Sami and my Angel--are now
2 years old! As of May 23rd. So, happy belated b-day to them as well! They
had watermelon; and well birthday wishes were in the air.  They are
Merary-Ary Bandit, Li'l Red Saphire (the girls), And the boys, Cocoa and
Hina'u.  Saturday, Cocoa, Merary and I are all going to the vet. They seem
to be dealing with URI and I do want the vet to make sure as they have some
discharge from their eyes...I got chloramphenicol eye ointment from PCP
Direct, but the pigs may require something like Sulfatrim (Bactrim) in place
of it (not with it).
Ciao,
Ellen, piggies, bun Darla and chin Fugly