[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy Birthday HECTOR !!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu May 26 19:36:12 EDT 2011

WHEEEEKY WHEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
Whee know you got spoilt on your birthday by your wonderful mummy and
daddy!
Sending you lots of loving wheeeeeeeks and brrrrrrrrrrrrrr's from us
both
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XX
Whee look forward to seeing you soon at our next virtual get together!!

Lots of Loves
Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Hector i sent you a message for your birthday but for some reason
it bounced back at me!! grrrrrrrr (sorry M no idea why! i know me a dino
must've done something stupid)
So whee did not forget you little man!!!
Lots of nose rubs and gentle kisses from Granny Glynis

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxxx