[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Missing posts..........

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon May 30 02:52:46 EDT 2011

This is the first I heard of Sammy being sick. is it Samantha.  Could you
pass this on?    keep some water bottles or bags of ice frozen in case her
temp spikes (be sure to leave room for the water to expand to ice).  If she
is loosing weight that might not be unusual with the fever as the metabolism
is revved up, but why the fever??? That’s usually an effect of infection so
an all out attempt should be used to find the source, or at least a blood
test. Also one might consider the "C" word maybe an ultra sound would be
f=helpful. A fever that persists is not good. . Extra Vit C foods or
supplements, and wet cold greens will help support her. I hope all piggies
and people make it through this awful weather.   Sandy and Sammy