[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: rescues and new homes, Penny, Jaime, Jean, and Joanie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 20:49:38 EDT 2011

Penny, thank you for rescuing Rafferty (what a handsome piggie!) and the
two new little ones.  We look forward to learning their names when they
tell you.

Jaime, thanks for fostering Clover and getting him over his URI.  So
wonderful that you are now fostering the pregnant Maisey.

Jean, thanks for rescuing little Benny.  We hope to hear soon that he is
gaining weight.  And how great to hear that Anita and Adriana have
joined the Misfits, too.

Joanie, how great that Flouncy found a home.  it sounds like she's
already training her new family well.

We hope we haven't left anyone out.  Thanks to all of you for your good
work.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan