[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bianca (Stones ?)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 21:01:02 EDT 2011

Katie, we hate to hear that Bianca might have bladder stones.  They are
nasty things.  I am not sure what to do if she is unable to urinate, but
it is good that you will be able to get her to the vet tomorrow.  We
hope others will be able to offer more help to you.  Please let us know
what the vet says and how Bianca is doing.

All we can think of is trying some real cranberry juice for her in case
she has a urinary tract infection and not stones.  It's possible you can
add the juice to her water bottle, and she will drink it.  If you do
that, make sure you clean the water bottle well afterwards.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan