[Gpdd] PLACEMENT: Bandito, Kit and other munchees

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:50:53 EDT 2011

Kacee,

I am so sorry that Kit has left you for the Rainbow Bridge but it is good
news that Bandito, Krickette, Jimmee and Kia will be rehomed with someone
who knew two of them and will care for them all.

I cannot imagine a morning without piggies wheeking for their breakfast.

May you and Kiki have many more years together.

All the very best. Keep in touch with the GPDD family.

Hoping for an upturn in your fortunes. Take care.

With our sympathy. Penny and the Piggyfriends.