[Gpdd] HEALTH- Bianca

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 4 23:49:47 EDT 2011

Katie-

She could have a stone or a UTI. Either way she needs a painkiller. You can give her children's Ibuprofen 0.4ml. to relieve the pain until she gets to a vet, which should be ASAP. I know these things always seem to happen at night or on a weekend. =( She will need an antibiotic either way. If it is a stone she could possibly need surgery. Let us know how she makes out. I will keep her in my piggie prayers.
I am not a vet, just someone with many years of piggie experience & had a stone piggie myself.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty