[Gpdd] Misc: I've been out of touch

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 08:23:17 EST 2011

Hi Friends!
I haven't read many digests lately so I apologize if I should
be wishing someone a happy adoption day or sending sympathy to
any lost babies.
My wonderful cat died last month and just 2 weeks later, my
other cat was diagnosed with a very aggressive Cancer so I am
now dealing with that.  It's been very sad, very difficult.
So,

I haven't forgotten any of you!  In fact, I think of my special
piggy friends (both pigs and humans) all the time.

Hugs to all,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie