[Gpdd] Misc- question from a newbie

Paula Mason babapeela82 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 12:11:58 EST 2011

Hello all, we adopted our first piggy, Pablo, about 3 months ago and soon got him snipped and introduced a friend , Molly. They have very quickly become part of the family and we love having them :) I just have a question about Pablo's colouring. Can fur colour change in small patches as they age or would this indicate something else? Pablo is pure white with pink eyes, except for his ears which are brown. From reading the book we got when we adopted him I thought he looked like a Himalayan, but the one in the book and a brown nose, which he doesn't. Over the last couple of weeks a small but growing patch of fur on the left hand side of his nose has begun to darken to a grey-brown colour. Is this just his natural colours developing? He is about 6 months old now.

Many thanks, the Mason family with Pablo & Molly

Sent from my iPhone