[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Lynn has the results!!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Nov 8 20:42:46 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I got this email from Lynn today,

YAY GOOD NEWS FOR HER !!!!!!!!

I sent some pics to Lynn from one of our lovely members who wished to
share their cute Halloween pics :-)

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx

Dear Glynis,
Well, I finally have some news to share!  The doctor called and said
that the scan showed no signs of cancer in any of my organs. Thank God!!
Whew!
 What a blessing and relief to me.  God is good.

Getting ready for a massive invasion of family for Thanksgiving.

My love to the list and please share the good news with them!

Earl hasn't been home but as soon as he gets back, I'll show him the
pics you sent.

Love and whisker kisses to  you and all your various babies,
A very relieved Lynn, a demanding Tabitha and our precious Sammy in our
memories.