[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Critter Corral Open House - Chicago

rsilhan at tampabay.rr.com rsilhan at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 10:41:52 EST 2011

The 12th Annual Open House for Critter Corral Guinea Pig Rescue!!!

When:Sunday, November 13, 2011
Where: The Willard Wood Park center
Address: 515 1st St, Crete, IL
Time: 1pm to 4pm

There will be guinea pigs for adoption and our costume contest will also be held as well as lots of items to purchase! If you have something you would like to donate for our raffle, please bring it along. We will also be collecting items for our soldiers in Afghanistan. Any items you would like to have sent,  along with any notes of encouragement, would be appreciated.

Info: info at crittercorral.org