[Gpdd] [MISC] Ann Evans replies

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Nov 10 08:32:53 EST 2011

Dear GPDD Family,

Thank you for the good wishes for my sister and friend Roy. He died
November 8th surrounded by his family. He never regained consciousness
from the fall off of the ladder. The MRI had shown irreversible brain
damage and signs of Alzheimers. On November 19th we had plans for his
80th birthday party. His wife has asked us to still have the party and
celebrate his life.

I have great hopes that my sister Colette will have a good quality of
life for as long as she lives. As a pharmaceutical scientist and medical
device inventor I do not accept terms such as terminal. We are all
Terminal. We will all die one day. However, physicians can not see the
future any better than you or I. Our family will certainly do our best
to help her fight this disease and help her be emotionally, physically
and financially comfortable while she strives to recover.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

I am not hiding out in Bermuda. I have gotten 18 skype piggy calls the
first week of my vacation along with countless piggy emails. People also
call my home voice mail which I pick up from my computer and leave me
questions about their piggys. I try to answer all questions.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.