[Gpdd] Misc: Ann Evans

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 14:37:17 EST 2011

Dear Ann,

I am very sorry to hear about your sister battling an illness.  I hope that
she will beat it and be completely well again.  My very best wishes are
being sent to her and everyone who loves her.
I also want to offer my sympathy in the loss of your friend.  It's always
difficult to lose someone from an accident.  My mom lost her cousin on
Mother's Day when he attempted to hang a small bird feeder on a tree
for his wife and fell.  So, what a lovely tribute to celebrate your friend's
birthday to honor in life.
Enjoy your stay in Bermuda and thank YOU for always being there for
all of us!
Hugs to you,
Joanne and her NY Herd

Spay  Neuter  Rescue  Adopt!