[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- Maisey & babies on PhotoBucket

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 16 20:01:41 EST 2011

I finally got pics of Maisy & her babies on my PhotoBucket site. Just click the link below & then off to the left click on the foster animals album. The photos were taken when the babies were about 2 days old. Some of the first pics of Maisey were taken before she had her babies. We still haven't named the babies since we don't know their sex. I just call them Cutie & Spikey. They're all very sweet (& hyper!).<BR><BR>~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~<BR>~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~<BR>http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/<BR>http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty