[Gpdd] Health: RE: Hina'u's stitches

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 12:36:34 EST 2011

We are so glad and relieved Ellen, to read that Hina'u's stitches were the
correct type, and he will be ok with the type he has.  That had to be really
scary to think they used the wrong type. We were sorry to read about your niece.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and her family.
If you think she is up to getting some mail from some silly misfits piggies we
would be glad to send her a card. Just email me her address.  I know when my mom
was dying the mail is what she loved best. Getting cards and notes from family
and friends as she was bed bound and that was about all she could do was look at
cards.  Take care of yourself Ellen, as stress can do wicked things to us.

Jean (misfits)