[Gpdd] HEALTH: Hina'u stitches

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Nov 17 23:47:47 EST 2011

OMG i would've freaked too!!
I'm so surprised they take so long to dissolve, from past experiences
with Dukey and his stitches they within 14 days or so were starting to
disappear amongst the newly healed skin and fur !
Please give darling Hina'u lots of healing wheeeeeeeeeky loves from the
girls and some little gentle cuddles from me.
HUGS for you too love, you're just a loving and caring slave that is why
you were so concerned...... fancy saying calm down to a mummy slave
who's frantic!

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx