[Gpdd] re Gpdd (Health) (non-dissolving sutures, mega drooling, and toothwork, PART 2)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 05:37:09 EST 2011

Hi everyone, I am practically writing in the dark so I just noticed PART 1
was PART ! so forgive me I am bad at typing anyway. This will be short and
afterward I plan to go on guinea lynx, to see what they say about drooling.
Li'l Red had molar work done one week ago. (Again.)  She was drooling A
LOT. Dr. King clipped her teeth--the premolars on the left--7 days ago, the
teeth were trapping her tongue, in addition to this he also clipped her top
incisors, although he did not clip the bottom ones. I was going to bring
her back yesterday for a follow up visit. I am now taking her back on the
25th, day after Thanksgiving.  With Cocoa, who will be xrayed to see how
the bladder stone has dissolved hopefully with all the work of giving
rowatinex and the massage pad.
I was exhausted yesterday and literally did not even go out of the house.
I cancelled my appointments for the vets. I have a late afternoon appt. on
the 25th, in 6 days. Meanwhile Li'l Red is still MEGA-DROOLING to the point
where she is almost always wet under the chin. Has developed a rash there.
I am syringe feeding her critical care every day. she does not seem to want
to eat anything, and always sits in a cramped way, on all fours, whereas
before she used to sleep on her side a lot.  I am giving her daktarin every
day- but she still drools and she is sensitive to her left side of the
mouth where the teeth overgrew on the  tongue. Dr. King said to give her
NSAIDS (he gave us a prescrip. for rimydal) but why does she need pain
relievers if there are no nerve endings in the mouth?
I do not mind syringe feeding her but I want her to eat on her own. I don't
know what is wrong. and she still has not gained any weight.
Everyone thank you for your kind thoughts for my niece Emily.

Aloha,
Ellen